We're developing a series of online courses to help you while we're all stuck at home. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
Then come join us in our FOCUS AND FUN course. It's set out in a fun way so you and your dog are learning through games. Training should be fun and we all learn better when having fun.
Great for puppies to learn some important foundations and great for adolescent and older dogs.
Use in the house on rainy days, in your garden or to take out on walks.
Making yourself the main focal point for your dog and building fun and trust together so your dog wants to be around you on walks when you call and making you more exciting than the environment.
Giving you and your dog more confidence on walks and off-lead together. Step by step videos on how to build on behaviours and write-ups under each video.
Extra support and videos in our online Facebook group so any questions or trouble shooting we can help you each step of the way.
Great mental stimulation while both having fun but learning.
All are the foundations of a safe fun partnership. This course is designed to build those foundations for you to be able to keep your dog under control at a distance and them seeing you as part of the game rather than the fun police. No matter the application:
Or just the all important mental stimulation they need.
You need good solid Foundations. This course is designed to build and enhance your partnership. Where you take that partnership - the sky's the limit.
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town